2. Draw tree, ghost, and owl onto paper sides of small, separate pieces of paper back fusible web.
4. Cut out all three along drawn lines.
13. For Stem take the 2-4" green squares and batting and lay out as follows:
1) Lay down batting
2) Lay down 1 green -4" square right side up on top of batting
3) Lay other green square wrong side up on top
14. Using the stem pattern, draw around stem with fabric marking pen, on top wrong side.
15. Pin along sides to hold layers in place while you sew.
18. Attach stem to top front of pumpkin........
19. Slipstitch stem in place.
20. Use black and yellow fabric paint to add details to ghost and owl; referring to pattern for detail.